Anti-doping education workshops
Anti-doping education workshops are at the core of Drug Free Sport New Zealand's education programme.
Workshops are designed to reinforce the values of clean sport and to provide key information to athletes.
- an overview of the anti-doping rules
- a discussion of the WADA Prohibited List
- how to avoid inadvertent doping using Drug Free Sport NZ's athlete support services.
- a demonstration of a doping control test
- the distribution of resources to assist athletes to compete clean.
Workshops are delivered by experienced anti-doping educators and can be tailored specifically for the audience as required. Each workshop takes approximately 45 minutes.
If athletes are unable to attend an anti-doping workshop, they may be able to complete one of the three anti-doping E-Learning programmes.