Everything you need to know about clean sport
Our face-to-face clean sport workshops and webinars promote the values of clean sport and provide essential information to athletes and support staff. They are provided for free, delivered by a experiences athlete educator and can be tailored specifically for any audience or level or athlete. Each workshop lasts for about 45 minutes and includes the following:
- an overview of the anti-doping rules;
- discussion of the WADA Prohibited List;
- how to avoid inadvertent doping using DFSNZ athlete support services;
- a demonstration of a doping control test;
- how to report doping, and;
- distribution of resources to assist athletes in clean competition.
If athletes are unable to attend a clean sport workshop, they may be able to complete one of our clean sport e-learning courses.
Book a workshop
Whether you're an athlete playing at club level or support staff in the high-performance arena, a clean sport workshop will help you understand your clean sport rights and responsibilities. We can accommodate any ages and level of sport.