We promote and encourage a culture of clean athletes and clean sport; one that respects the concept of a level playing field for all competitors and rewards performance achieved as a result of legitimate effort, skill and talent rather than drug use.
Our mahi ensures that the World Anti-Doping programme reflects the needs of New Zealand athletes. In order to do this, we connect with numerous sporting organisations, including:
- the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- the Institute of National Anti-Doping Organisations (INADO)
- Sport New Zealand
- High Performance Sport New Zealand
- the New Zealand Olympic Committee (NZOC)
- Paralympics New Zealand (PNZ)
- National Sporting Organisations (NSO) representing more than 50 sports
If you have any ideas on how we can better represent the needs of New Zealand athletes in the anti-doping community, please contact us.