Who needs to file whereabouts information
Drug Free Sport has two groups of athletes who are regularly tested: the Registered Testing Pool (RTP) and the National Testing Pool (NTP).
You will be told if you’re in one of these groups and you’ll be selected based on your risk profile and that of your sport or discipline.
If you are assigned to a testing pool, you’ll need to log regular ‘whereabouts’ information with Drug Free Sport NZ so that you can be easily located for drug testing at any time.
Find out more:
- what is the criteria for the Registered Testing Pool (RTP) and the National Testing Pool (NTP)?
- what information do I need to provide for whereabouts?
- when do I need to file whereabouts details?
- how do I record whereabouts information?
- what happens if I don’t file whereabouts data
- can you give me some tips to make filing whereabouts easier?
- what if I want to retire from sport?