When do I need to file whereabouts information?
Athletes need to file whereabouts information every quarter with Drug Free Sport NZ and you’ll need to regularly update information if and when your plans change.
You need to file your whereabouts information by the following dates:
|1st quarter||1 July to 30 Sept||15 June|
|2nd quarter||1 Oct to 31 Dec||15 Sept|
|3rd quarter||1 Jan to 31 Mar||15 Dec|
|4th quarter||1 April to 30 June||15 Mar|
Find out more:
- who needs to file whereabouts information?
- what information do I need to provide for whereabouts?
- when do I need to file whereabouts details?
- how do I record whereabouts information?
- what happens if I don’t file whereabouts data
- can you give me some tips to make filing whereabouts easier?
- what if I want to retire?