User-Pays Sample Collection Services
We provide sample collection (drug testing) services on a user-pays/contract basis for national sport organisations and anti-doping organisations such as:
- International federations,
- Major event organisations
- other countries' national anti-doping organisations.
These services include the collection of urine and/or blood samples, out-of-competition or in-competition.
With over 20 years of experience in anti-doping, DFSNZ has a well-established network of accredited Doping Control Officers located around the country with broad experience in doping control, including at major international events. Our sample collection processes are fully compliant with the World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for Testing and Investigations.
Clients we have worked with include:
- Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI)
- World Rugby
- Fédération Internationale de Hockey (FIH)
- World Triathlon Corporation (WTC)
- International Triathlon Union (ITU)
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA)
- United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA)
Contact us to request more information about our sample collection services or to obtain a quote.