Drug Free Sport NZ aims to promote and encourage a culture of clean sport which respects the concept of a level playing field for all competitors and rewards performance achieved as a result of legitimate effort, skill and talent rather than drug use.
We work to ensure the World Anti-Doping programme reflects the needs of New Zealand athletes.
We connect with numerous sporting organisations in order to do this, including:
- the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)
- the Institute of National Anti-Doping Organisations (INADO)
- Sport New Zealand
- High Performance Sport New Zealand
- the New Zealand Olympic Committee (NZOC)
- Paralympics New Zealand (PNZ)
- National Sporting Organisations (NSO) representing more than 50 sports.
Contact us if you have any ideas on how we can better represent the needs of New Zealand athletes in the anti-doping community.