We are looking for part-time contractors to work as Chaperones in the Wellington Region and the Waikato Region.
DFSNZ Chaperone Role
The Chaperone is a key person within the Sample Collection Team. They are at the forefront of the testing programme and play an important role in ensuring the integrity of the doping control process.
Chaperones are trained and accredited by DFSNZ to carry out the following tasks:
- notifying the athlete selected for sample collection;
- identifying the athlete;
- reading the athletes their rights and responsibilities;
- providing the athletes with a selection of sealed beverages to remain hydrated;
- accompanying and observing the athlete until arrival at the doping control station
- witnessing the provision of the urine sample
You will be working under the guidance of other DFSNZ contract staff, in particular the Doping Control Officer (DCO). The DCO will contact you regarding working opportunities. The work is very part time and often occurs after hours or on weekends. Work is paid by the hour.
Mandatory Chaperone Attributes
Desirable Chaperone Attributes
For more information, please contact: email@example.com