What information do I need to provide for whereabouts?
You need to give accurate and detailed information about your whereabouts including:
- a primary residential address;
- an addresses for training, work and any other regular activities (including timeframes for any such activities);
- competition schedule, including dates, locations and accommodation details;
- travel information (including destination and dates of travel);
- any temporary or alternative addresses (e.g. when on holiday, your partner’s address or your parents' address); and:
- a 60 Minute Timeslot for RTP Athletes
If you’re in the Registered Testing Pool (RTP), you’ll also be required to specify a 60-minute time slot each day when you will be available for testing at a location of your choice. You can select a time slot that fits your schedule, but you must be available and accessible for the entire 60-minute period.
Athletes in the RTP, who need to provide a 60-minute timeslot, must make sure this information is up-to-date at all times. If you’re not available to be tested at the location you’ve specified at the time you’ve specified, you may receive a missed test or whereabouts failure.
Remember, the Doping Control Official can arrive at any time in the hour you’ve specified, so you need to remain at this location for the entire hour. If you need to change your timeslot details you can easily do so by making an update on the athlete whereabouts website.