How can I update my whereabouts information?
If you are an athlete who needs to file whereabouts updates, you must do so online through the secure whereabouts website.
Each athlete has their own username and password. If you need help remembering your login details, call 0800 DRUGFREE (378 437) and speak to one of our programme managers.
You can update your whereabouts information through the athlete whereabouts website
If you want more information about athlete whereabouts and what’s required of you, please email us or call us on 0800 DRUGFREE (378 437)
Find out more:
- who needs to file whereabouts information?
- what information do I need to provide for whereabouts?
- when do I need to file whereabouts details?
- how do I record whereabouts information?
- what happens if I don’t file whereabouts data
- can you give me some tips to make filing whereabouts easier?
- what if I want to retire from sport?