We currently have a new role as part of the Drug Free Sport New Zealand (DFSNZ) Education Team whose purpose is to develop and evaluate DFSNZ’s Education programme.
Through education, the Education Team supports anti-doping norms, illuminating the values of, and inspiring the belief and importance of clean sport. They work closely with our athlete & sporting partners to understand how to provide effective and impactful education in a way that meets the needs of a diverse audience and international standards.
What are your most important priorities?
- Create innovation and engaging content for delivery across a variety of mediums that increases awareness, knowledge, and application of Anti-Doping practices in consideration of te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Work with the team to develop and evaluate DFSNZ’s Education Programme whose curriculum, content, and outcomes meet both WADA requirements and the diverse needs of our athletes.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the team
To be successful in this role you will
- First and foremost understand and believe in the importance of clean sport.
- Have one or more years’ experience in an instructional design or similar role
- Have knowledge of and the ability to work with varied authoring tools and education methods across a broad range of platforms
- Have proven ability to develop educational content which address the learning needs of targeted audiences
- Understand instructional design best practices and are familiar with the essentials of good instructional design, processes and theories.
- Have strong organisational skills with a proven ability to plan workflow to ensure deadlines are met
If you would like to join our team please apply submitting your CV and Cover Letter no later than 5pm Friday 1 October via Seek
For further information about this role please contact Lisa Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org